Application Requirements and Admission Criteria
PhD Admission Requirements:
The term quota of MIS PhD. Program in 2019/2020 -1 is 5. Applications can be done between the determined time interval in the academic calender from the Registrar’s Office. Application deadlines for the term: 25 March - 12 April 2019.
For application, the following conditions must be done:
- Applicants with a master's degree (with thesis) or applicants entered a master's degree (without thesis) program that is equivalent to MIS before February 6, 2013 and graduated, can apply to the PhD program.
- Graduated Master's degree GPA must be at least 3.20/4.00
- The Graduate Education Entrance Examination (ALES) results card with a minimum score of 77 from the EA part or a GMAT score of minimum 600 or (GRE score of minimum 155 from quantitative part).
In order to deliver the following documents:
- 4-year university degree diploma and graduate diploma (master's degree candidates should officially document their graduation status)
- Transcripts of undergraduate and graduate degree programs
- A document that is approved by YADYOK indicating the English level accepted by the University
- Two academic recommendation letters (Boğaziçi University, Department of Management Information Systems graduates are exempt)
- A statement of purpose of 3-5 pages about the candidate's intended research subject in English
- The other documents requested by the Register Office
Scientific Exam Dates:
- 6 May 2019 Monday 17: 00 written exam (Hisar Campus, HKD 301).
- 9 May 2019 Thursday 10: 00 interview (Hisar Campus, MIS Department).
Note: The Department of Management Information Systems is at Hisar Campus, The School of Applied Disciplines in block B.